When it’s 3 P.M. on October 25th SM Entertainment will start holding a weekly audition. They’re planning to hold this weekly audition every Saturday from 3pm to 7pm! To apply will only be available through 3pm to 7pm.
The good part about this audition is… anyone could audition. They don’t care what race, age or gender you are. Just as long as you show up.
Date & Time: Every Saturday at 3pm-7pm
Location: 4322 Wilshire Blvd Suite 300, Los Angeles, CA 90010
Here’s more stuff to help you out…
DON’T wear heavy make up!
- They prefer that you wear your casual clothes, but not the ones you usually wear at home
- You’re going to have to start practicing after reading this… now!
- If you’re auditioning for singing, sing a song that you know how to sing really good… it doesn’t have to be in Korean.
- You may bring an instrument when you audition, there will be no mic, and sing really loud.
- If you’re planning to sing, you should try auditioning for dancing too.
- Sadly if you’re only auditioning for dancing, they’ll ask for you to sing.
- If you can speak any other language like Chinese, Japanese, French… they’ll love it.
on the audition
- Try registering first. If you walk in to register, it’ll take longer.
- You’re going to have to fill out two more registration form when you enter.
- You’re forced to wait until they call you.
- There is usually two judges and one person filming
If you are planning to model
- Make 3 poses at the camera, NOT the judge!
If you are planning to act
- Go ahead and show your acting skills.
If you are planning to dance.
- Go ahead and show them your moves. you’re going to bring your own CD. Give it to them on the registration desk, if you don’t, they’ll give you a random music and you’ll have to dance to it.
If you are singing
- Sing out loud. Look at the camera and sometimes at the judge.
If you are a song writer
- Give them your demo CD and leave… unless you are trying out for something else.
The judges are supposed to be nice. They’ll greet and shake hands.
You will know your result in about 3 weeks. If they don’t… a rejection letter will come. Sometimes they’ll call Back within one day to two weeks. They usually want you to go back and sing or model for them. It still doesn’t mean you’re in.
For some more info visit SM site.
If you aren’t able to attend weekly auditions, you may send them an E-Mail
Good luck to those who are auditioning… we’re planning to write a story on you! hahaha