SM Entertainment is releasing a new girl group to replace DBSK… kidding. They’re not doing that, well I’m not sure if they are. But they’re name is f(x)
This is a 5-member girl group, cause that’s hot these days. But to get you even much more psyched up, Krystal Jung is in this new group. Why is Krystal Jung a big topic? Cause she’s Jessica’s sister. You know, Jessica from SNSD. Yeah, now you’re happy aren’t you?
The single is titled “Lachata”, which sounds like a random word to me. People call them “The Female SHINee”.
The members are:
Victoria Song (Song Chi En)
- Height: 168CM tall
- Ethnicity: Chinese
- DOB: February 2 1987
- Appeared in SHINee’s “Noona You’re So Pretty” MV and also Super Junior’s “U” MV.
- One of the prettiest in the group, I have to say so myself. She is the leader of the group. She’s 22-years-old. It is said that she’s an amazing dancer. She also posed for Spris with Lee Jun Ki and modeled for other things and appeared in CFs.
Krystal Jung (Jung Soo Jung) Jessica’s sister
- Ethnicity: Korean (of course)
- DOB: October 24, 1994
- Appeared in SHINee’s “Juliette” MV.
- She’s just 14-years-old and is already getting set to become a big star in Korea. Her talents are singing, acting and Jazz dancing. She is fluent in English, Korean, and Japanese. We all know she’s related to Jessica.
- Ethnicity: Korean
- DOB: March 29, 1994
- Appeared in the drama “Love Needs Miracle”, and movies “Babo As child Ha Jiwon” and “Punch Lady”.
- More info coming soon…
- Character: Very mysterious and boyish (you can tell)
- Ethnicity: Chinese-American
- DOB: 1992 (Not much detail on her)
- She is sometimes mistaken as a boy, but she is not. She went to SM’s global audition in 2007. She is 16 years old. She’s going to be the rapper and vocal of the group. She is fluent in English, Chinese, and Korean. She also stands out more than other members.
- Ethnicity: Korean
- DOB: August 12, 1993
- She has been learning English since 2006 and is said to be very talented. She’s only 16 and SM states that she has one of the best voices around. She has amazing dance abilities and mature, powerful vocals.
f(x) will debut this September with the single “Lachata”. the x in f(x) is like a math problem: if the ‘x’ changes the result will be different. Meaning, they won’t only have fun in Korea but debut in other places. I’m not really expecting US. While the ‘f’ stands for flower. Awkward name, I have to say so myself. They are and will try their hardest to become the hottest Asian pop group.
The girls will also debut on September 2nd for a showcase. The event is one hour long. On that same day “Lachata” will finally be released.
SNSD and SHINee will also be there to promote and support the girl group.
Anyways, check out the teaser!
Credits: glamorousbulid @ YT