Ogiwara Saki, 33, is a woman who does not go with the flow of society but forges her own path. She hates flattering men and trying to be nice to people of the same sex. She has failed the bar exam ten times in a row but persists in her dream of being a lawyer while working as a clerk at a law firm. Saki’s good friend, Hasumi Riko, who is a mother of two children, was high school classmates with Saki, but is in fact 35, because she had deliberately declared herself to be two years younger. She has no qualms of lying for the sake of female happiness, pretending to be married to a man of wealth and blessed with children. Because her personality is the exact opposite, this accentuates Saki’s uncompromising way of life.
- Kanno Miho as Ogiwara Saki
- Nagasaku Hiromi as Hasumi Riko
- Tanihara Shosuke as Aida Mitsuteru
- Tsukamoto Takashi as Sakamoto Masato
- Ichikawa Tomohiro (市川知宏) as Imada Kenji
- Nose Anna as Yokoya Satomi
- Nishioka Tokuma as Chief Mashino