Set in 16th Century Joseon era (1592) South Korea, “Like the Moon Escaping from the Clouds” details the plight of men from the lower classes of society who fight for social equality.
- Mong-hwak Lee wants to cut Joseon with his sword to become the king.
- Jeong-hak Hwang is a blind swordsmen. Even though his clothes are tattered, his sword, hidden within a cane, can cut any man down.
- Kyeong-ja was dumped by his family and the world.
- Park Ji risks her life to have the only man she loves.
- Cha Seung-Won – Lee Mong-hwak
- Hwang Jeong-Min – Hwang Jeong-hak
- Baek Seong-Hyeon – Kyeon-ja
- Han Ji-Hye – Park Ji
Credits: AsianCinema1000 @ YT